If you have a passion for web design, development or digital marketing and you think your high standards match up with ours, we’d love to hear from you…
Who we’re looking for…
Digital Marketing Account Executive
As a Digital Marketing Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for helping to deliver digital marketing campaigns for clients across a range of marketing channels.
This could be driving organic traffic through blogs, improving revenue from email or finding new areas for growth.
You’ll work with a close-knit team to help deliver our clients’ objectives, with a particular focus on eCommerce.
You’ll get to do all this in a relaxed, supportive environment that rewards hard work.
What you’ll be doing
- Offering creative ideas and rolling out exciting, purposeful digital marketing campaigns – from content through to social, email and paid search
- Creating and implementing email marketing campaigns using a variety of email marketing platforms
- Planning and writing on-site content for blogs, web pages and other digital channels
- Working with eCommerce clients to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates and revenue – both on-site and off-site
- Writing briefs for creative assets required by our in-house designers
- Quality control of all work submitted to clients
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients
- Helping to prepare pitch material to potential new clients
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
Skills you’ll bring
- You’ll have a good understanding of modern, effective digital marketing strategies
- Ideally, you’ll have digital marketing experience for eCommerce websites
- You’ll be adept at writing engaging content for blogs, websites and other digital channels
- Some experience with email marketing campaign creation and management with platforms like Mailchimp, Dotdigital or Klaviyo would be beneficial
- You’ll be able to work collaboratively in a team but also be comfortable running under your own steam
- You’ll have a positive, can-do attitude and not be afraid to ask questions or challenge what we do if you think we can improve
- A keen eye for detail to give clients trust in your work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working with Magento websites
- Previous agency experience is beneficial but not essential
- Digital marketing qualifications / accreditations
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options with work from home allowance
- Stafford based relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- The latest Apple tech set-up
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance actively encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & top notch brews!
Sounds like your next move? Get in touch with your CV, tells us a little bit about you and what you can offer and we’ll get back to you to arrange a chat.
01785 279 985
Are You The One?
Join Us! We offer our team the opportunity to build and grow their careers within a creative and relaxed environment that rewards talent and hard work.
If you have a passion for web design, development or digital marketing and you think your high standards match up with ours, we’d love to hear from you.