If you have a passion for web design, development or digital marketing and you think your high standards match up with ours, we’d love to hear from you…
Who we’re looking for…
Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering digital marketing campaigns for clients across a range of marketing channels.
This could be driving organic traffic through content, improving revenue from email or finding new areas for growth.
You’ll work with a close-knit team to help deliver our clients’ objectives, with a particular focus on eCommerce.
You’ll get to do all this in a relaxed, supportive environment that rewards hard work.
What you’ll be doing
- Offering creative ideas and rolling out exciting, purposeful digital marketing campaigns – from content through to social, email and paid search
- Manage team resources and ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and in line with client objectives using our in-house project management tool
- Working with eCommerce clients to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates and revenue – both on-site and off-site
- Identify opportunities for account growth, cross-selling and increased investment
- Help to pitch, win and retain clients
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients
- Quality control of all work submitted to clients
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
Skills you’ll bring
- A good understanding of modern, effective digital marketing strategies
- Digital marketing experience for eCommerce websites
- Results-oriented and strong sense of ownership of projects
- A personable and professional character to build client rapport
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to analyse data
- A positive, can-do attitude and not be afraid to ask questions or challenge what we do if you think we can improve
- A keen eye for detail to give clients trust in your work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working with Magento websites
- Previous agency experience is beneficial but not essential
- Digital marketing qualifications / accreditations, e.g. Google certifications
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options with work from home allowance
- Stafford based relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- The latest Apple tech set-up
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance actively encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & top notch brews!
Sounds like your next move? Get in touch with your CV, tell us a little bit about you and what you can offer and we’ll get back to you to arrange a chat.
01785 279 985